Is back, and can only apologise. New blogs hit me with the bug, so I'm back - again. Best thing is I don't need to remember to delete my browsing history so Mummy can't find it when I'm on a laptop. Way.
Oh yeah, about the laptop. Well, I really appreciate the fixing, and everything else. Things are crappier left unsaid (except horrible things, you can keep them to yourself) and y'know, yeah. Shut up about my feelings though, 'kay?.
I got my report, I got three whole ATL 6s. That's like as many as in my life, ever. I think. So yeah, a bit chuffed except for I got a C in RE. What was that about? (Well, probably my mock, in which I got a fairly average C, but still, I don't want a C.) Did I mention 3 ATL 6s though?
Ballet and choir tonight. Life's so hectic at the moment, I don't know much more stress I can cope with before I'm so busy worrying that I don't notice the bus that's about to run me over. (That'd be yesterday then).
Friday, 3 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment