Sunday, 3 May 2009

Hello

Yesterday the pink bed FINALLY left. I'm so glad, I cba with it any more. Just need to move it out in its pulled apart state and I can move the desk in + poster my walls and everything will be RAVE. Also did some revision and I understand more Physics than I thought I did. Though that's not really that difficult.

So today I'm moving the pink bed in't garage and arranging/killing some furniture and then... Mayfest! I've never been down to Mayfest before although I have known about the whole barrel-rolling thing for a few years. I'm actually excited in the gayest way possible, especially about the whole running around armed with a sleeping bag thing. Maybe I can nick someone else's?

RE looms. Shall revise later or tomorrow. Refuse to get another C.

Oh, and I got a mirror, which means I'm not pincing Dad's any more. It's red and white spotty on't edges. And in the middle it's reflective. If it wasn't it'd be a pretty sucky mirror.

My narrative is DONE. It just needs some kind of editing.

No comments: