Friday, 1 May 2009

URGle.

I feel like turd. I am left out. I have no lenses or glasses in my prescription, so am dizzy and have a headache that not even paracetamol can cure. I am swamped in revision and languages. Recorders, the most retarded instrument ever, are stuck in my head. I'm bored. No one wants to talk to me. I can't write. I have what borders on a constant head rush, but I need to work. I just don't because I don't want to.

Today I did RE. How boring.

I'm going to Claudia's on Sunday. Should be a rave.

I like my boxers. They have a flap and everything.

I don't seem to have a lot to say lately.

Just decided not to write a depressing narrative. Happy and uplifting all the way baby. Everything I write depresses me, it's just not the way I want to operate. Happyhappyhappy. Yay. I think I shall pop off to the English department of my weekend's work. I need to finish now.

No comments: