I'm so into Jackson 5 and if Michael Jackson wasn't old and a baby feeler I would marry him for that beautiful voice of his. Also as he is a midget we would match! I got my dad's huge nose and tiny legs. I don't see why he couldn't just have given some of his large nose to his tiny legs and balanced out before passing them on to me.
Still, I can wear heels to compensate for gnome legs and if my nose makes me want to hurt myself surgery is always an option.
Looking forward to Friday and the weekend! I hate school days genuinely now, I avoid them like the plague when I can but unfortunately it's compulsory, and I sort of don't want to fail anything. Ever. Haven't managed to fail anything yet though.
Got an A on my maths mock, our class marked them in lessons. IT WAS GREAT. No, no it was not great. I get embarrassed when other people look at my papaer and then even I don't want to know what I got. German was easy in parts and not as easy in others (I was doodling on my paper so I missed a listening question, I thought it was just reading the last one for the second time).
Community choir later, am looking forward to another clueless evening of cluelessness. I can't sight sing. I used to be able to, but somehow has disappeared, I need to hear it first and that's something Sam isn't very good at.
1 comment:
POST YOUR BLOODY STORY GAYHEAD
Post a Comment