Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Who's Lovin' You (Yes, I'm copying Caitlin too)

Helen asked me if that last post was about Alex. The answer is: it is not about anybody. It's about a person who fits that category, and if Alex wants to be perfect then I've no objection but anyone perfect will do :)

I'm looking forward to my last half-term in year 10. Also to when my black shirt arrives. WHICH IS WHEN?? I want it now. Especially as we've got D of E t-shirts (I'm wearing mine) and we ordered them after even when Mr Grey had to put in a special order for smiley faces. Mr Grey abuses me, I don't know if I like him.

I love Matty Smithy. He is greatly great even when he calls me a man. Or Velma. Well, okay, he isn't great when he calls me Velma but he rules my life.

Not looking forward to D of E, it looks nice now but apaz it's going to rain. Joy of joys. It's very joyful actually because then I can wear my super cool mac. Not looking forward to sick flavour milk and it being at the wrong time.

Erm; I don't have much to say. Soon I think my narrative will be finished and then all will be well and Ellie will stop punishing me.

1 comment:

Anne Onnimuss. said...

YEAHHHHHH you big non-narrative-publishing-velma-resembling NINNY!