That I am finally back from the land of baguettes, frog's legs and many interesting cheeses? Very I hope. Skiing is amazing and I love doing the rich person's sport, it's really a shame that it's for rich people, so not me! Anyway, skiing.
I went to ski school every day, my instructor was called Pierre and he was nice in many senses of the word, but I was put off by the fact that my Mum agreed and made disturbing comments about it. Though not as disturbing as the things she insinuates about Daniel Craig. That's gross. At the end, I got a level 2 badge, and Mum and Jack only got level 1 :) I have been rubbing it in in an unbearable fashion ever since we got them.
The mountains were nice and purdy. I took some pictures, but I don't have my camera to put them on. I will eventually. It was warmer on top of a mountain at eight o'clock than it was in England at three pm. I was ashamed of my lovely grey country at that point.
I don't know why everyone claims to hate England so much, I like it even when it's dismal weather. Espesh when I'm in my bed, planning to see Alex and Jess and Peony and look like a rockstar.
Not sure how attractive that rockstar is.
Sunday, 12 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment