Saturday, 18 April 2009

Rave?

Hello. It is NOT Sunday. In fact, it is Saturday. On Thursday I went shopping with Mother. We both bought two pairs of shoes, she didn't need either and I didn't need one of the pairs but she didn't need either of the ones she bought. I got school shoes and some really crazy rave Sugar shoes from office. I love.

I also watched 17 Again. It was funny, I liked the bit when that guy called Zac a douche and when they spoke elf ;). I want it on DVD. I'M COOL.

Yesters PEONY and Jenni came round. We made pizza and mine was called Stewie. I took a picture of him but it's hiding from me. But here's a picture of me and the ravers.


I love those guys. I had a right RAVE.

"No Jenni, it is not a rave. It's a bed."

No comments: