Thursday, 23 April 2009

This post has no title.

Hello all. I suppose you need an excuse for my lack of posts lately, and well... A lot of people complained before I deleted all my posts that every blog I wrote was depressing. Which in the end was true, I wrote so I could vent and untimately feel better. But you got sick of it, so I decided only to write happy blogs, which means I have to be happy when I write it. But I think you deserve an entry, so instead I will be false.

I have decided that I like English again. Yes, this is because of the good marks in the last two courseworks, I think the Shakespeare is really what put me off. Thing is, as someone who can usually get As if I work at it, getting a B when I work at it for longer than anyone is pretty suckish for me. So I guess I got a bit down about that, but now I am the opposite of down! I am up! Way ;)

Okay, when I say I will be false, what I mean is I'm not entirely ecstatic and would like to write about how bad I am. But I won't, because I refuse to be depressed. And also Ellie refuses to let me be depressed. And Alex will complain like he always does when I write about him, because apparently I make him out to be a crap boyfriend.

He's not THAT crap (A)

Erm. Bye then :D

No comments: