Tuesday, 14 April 2009

RAMBLERAMBLERAMBLE

I really did think De Niro's would suck, but it didn't. All was good. Music was great, I danced on a pole (before being removed by an evil bouncer) and a strange boy tried to feel up my leg. But he did not. So all is well. Low bit of the night was probably when Jess, Siobhan and Anneli all managed to find boys at the same time so I was kind of a larry, but fun. I liked that beautiful dancer boy. I almost wished I could pretend to be single then. But only almost, because

I had the most amazing afternoon with Alex, even if I may never be allowed back again after they spotted Humphrey. I think that even though I complain about not seeing Alex enough it probably makes it more special when I do see him and it strengthens our relationship - we have to cope without each other too. Really everything about it is amazing, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Also not sure if I could. Long-distane relationships don't work - lucky I'm not in a long distance relationship then, isn't it?

Hey Ellie. Text me, we need to talk about Georgia Nicolson.

I think, somehow, my confidence has had a boost. I'm not always putting myself down anymore. And I am starting to think "that's a nice thing to say" instead of "that's not true" every time someone says something nice to me. I can think, maybe I'm not the best in the world, but I am better than some people at things. I'll never be the best at anything, and that still annoys me a lot because I always want to be better than all of you, but if I can't be, I can't be. I can try and be good, and I guess I am good at some stuff. Like I know I can sing, because people say so. I mean, clearly I am not Claudia, but I am good for me. And I am good at German, I get it from Mummy.

What really annoys me is when people pretend to be modest, and they usually do it in the fakest way possible. They say, "Oh, I'm rubbish at X, Y and Z," but when they actually come to doing X, Y or Z they are smug beyond belief. Usually the people who can't act for toffee, although the ones I'm on about can.

What also annoys me is when people bitch on blogs without using names. Even though I just did. 'Cause I always worry that it's me.

I watched Doctor Who. I was amused by how real the flying bus looked.

There is a really strong onion being cut in my kitchen, my eyes are stinging 3 rooms away. I hate cutting onions, I always have to get someone else to do it for me because I cry like someone just died. I don't even like eating onions. Except the red (purple) onion in that Jamie Oliver veggie thing Mum makes. It's nice.

Now I am rambling. It's because my Dad disconnected the internet because apparently I have been on all day, which is not true, I have been on for a total of 1.5 hours. Unless his days are a lot shorter than mine. Ramble ramble ramble. Ramble is also like a walky thing. And a bramble is prickly. :L What an interesting post this will be for you to read.

My blog is trying to save. But clearly it is not working. I want to write some more of my storyyyy. Darn Dad for disconnecting the internet. Frowny face >:(

Peony Gent, hurry up and text me back. Now.

I like to play pass the bomb with THIS card.


And on that bombshell (geddit? 'Cause it's pass the BOMB?) I leave you. In a Jeremy Clarkson way. This may be the most coherent post I've ever written.

PS. I don't want Matt and Izzy to ever leave the room, ever. Except to go to the loo, that's not something I want to be near. No offence guys ;)

No comments: