We have maths mock tomorrow, it's the one involving adding up in your head so I won't be getting anything with an A in it like I'm supposed to but I won't be revising, it's only a mock and I have scarier things to look at such as French and History. Well, maybe I will do a bit. My Mathwatch CD's in the drive after all.
I want to go for a run. I'm training for Race For Life because I don't want to be one of those arsey people who walks all of it and then feel really fat, so if you peek out of your window later tonight Swavesey people, you might just spot me. And then lucky you!
I got a school skirt, it's not very shapely but quite nice if I tuck in so maybe I'll wear it tomorrow. Unless I want trousers, in which case I will wear trousers.
Also got a German mock. It's only foundation though and the one my mum gave me to do took me all of fifteen minutes and it was mostly right so haha Mr Elbourn, you should've put our class in for higher. Except not in French because I swear no one knows anything in our class. Well clearly we know something. For example, je m'appelle Becky. But I can't tell you how to say fifty.
My exercise book says cinquante.
So Ellie, what're you gonna do? Apaz she's going to "duff me up" for not putting my narrative on here. Well ha, shan't!
1 comment:
I will duff you up. I will I will!
Post a Comment