I have started my best-seller online, as I cba to hand-write it and I want help. At the moment I'm... uninspired, and frankly sick of my lack of ability to start these things. Once I get into it I find it so easy, but when it comes to starting I have some kind of permanent writers' block. If you go to my Blogger profile it's my second blog, and hopefully Ill have published something that's actually worth reading by the end of this week.
I am trying desperately hard to get started on skype, but no-one actually has or uses it. Thing is, people really should, in the same way that people should use Firefox + Google Chrome rather than IE, because it's basically a free phone call. Sounds good to me - get it, I'm beckypinnington_ if you want to chat.
At any point at the moment when I'm not busy, I feel incredibly lonely at the moment. I hate feeling that way, especially when you are surrounded by people and really shouldn't be. But tomorrow I've got Josh, Helen + hopefully Izzy coming over to amuse me and make me feel a bit loved. Just a bit, I don't want to feel loved without Alex being around. Now I am almost getting depressing. Let's talk about something else.
Today I was feeling lazy, as per usual. I decided that I wasn't going to take any of my lazy crap any more, so I put on my baggy trackies and legwarmers, stuck Stormbreaker on and did Pilates for 90 minutes while watching Alex Pettyfer look beautiful - I didn't, I looked like some kind of twisted Flashdance-style chav. But never mind eh?
Mum's new car came today. She made us all go out to get petrol from ten minutes away - I think she was a bit over-excited. It is pretty much exactly the same as the old car, except it's red and everything works. Madly, Mother is actually attemtping to sell the old car for £800, when it is really worth about £400. I don't think anyone is going to buy it, even if she does lower the price. It'll probably go to a second-hand car dealer or to scrap - though I suppose there's no harm in trying.
My hair smells really nice. I've recently been using this Alberto Balsam shampoo because it was on special offer at Tesco's (normally I just get crappy Sunsilk, which does crap all for me). Anyway, my Sunsilk ran out so I pinched my brother's green apple shampoo from Alberto Balsam. It smells so nice, and it totally got commented on; "Ooh Becky, you smell nice." So I got a raspberry one, and I love it. I hope it stays cheap, otherwise Mum'll have me back on Sunsilk quick as anything.
Notice how I am bothering to use capital letters in my blogs now. Amazing, oui? (That was rhetorical, don't say no.)
I miss school. I want to sort out all my crappy courseworks NOW. Especially my Science, where I got two grades below what I want... ugh. Also I need to redo my history, as apparently an A isn't good enough for Mrs Tatum. Still, I do like her and history is the only lesson I can always look forward to.
I'll sign off now, s'later x
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment