Pants pants pants pants pants. I cannot sleep. I am tired, but there is so much rubbish in my head that I can't go blank. My dreams are upsetting, which is making me not want to sleep. I do want to sleep, I just don't want to keep dreaming like this, and with sleep comes dreams, which will no doubt be as horrid as all the others I've had tonight. Well, I suppose it's this morning now. It's so flipping early - I think I will go back to sleep at a later time, once I've got all the bad thoughts out of my head. But that's not now.
I've basically filled an inbox with all this crap, but cathesis isn't taking away all the sadness that the possible reality in my dreams brings. It's total pants and poop. I should write a song. "Pants + poop = my life without you. So stay away from Aldeburgh you little poo." Because you rhymes with poo. Naaice huh?
Ohgod, now I am slightly hysterical and hyperactive. I'm gonna get a drink and go back to bed. Nighty night everyone. Have sweeter dreams than me x
1 comment:
i like reading your blogs in my fake british accent.
and the 'oh pants. pantspantspants' is so cute ;]
Post a Comment