Saturday, 14 March 2009

Friday

Yes people, I am actually aware that it is Saturday. I am just going to write about Friday. Which is why this post is entitled Friday. YEAH BOYY

So. Yesterday (as in Friday) was Red Nose Day. That's the day when we all wear red noses and look dumb, and then the only thing on TV is Comic Relief which is often not even funny. Actually it was quite funny when Jennifer Saunders was dancing like Meryl Streep. But no. It was not funny. And my boyfriend is just a big girl who gasps at everything that comes up in a way-too-excited manner.

It was Helen's party. Well, one of Helen's parties. Fine, it was the uncool party. I don't care, I went to a party. Even if it was only for the losers and the cool people are all going next week. It's just because I am so unbelievably cool that it would make the cool party look like another loser party. That must be why it is.

I wore my luminous yellow top and red football socks over my skinnies yesterday. I looked unbelievably cool. In an unbelievable way. COOL. Miss Dole thought I looked cool, she said so. Ms Daniel held up a hand to shield her face from the effervescence of the neon.

Speaking of Ms Daniel, I had my House Leader interview yesterday. And I am holding out for it. I shouldn't, because there is no way I am getting it. I shall be Activities Manager instead. Wayy. The whole time Ms Daniel had the face on that she wears when she thinks you're talking total pants and poo. And I was, I don't know where half of that came from. The government-like part of me I guess.

Anyway peeps, I have to go hoover the whole house and cook dinner. It's a hard life. LAHV YA x

No comments: