I have had a good day. "A happy post? My God!" I hear you cry. Shush, alright? Some people are just not always happy.
1) I got Activities Manager. Rave and a half, non? There I was thinking I wouldn't get it. And I did. And I feel special for it. And Katy got Info Manager so I was dead chuffed for both of us. Me and Steph are gonna be the dream team + the best Activities Managers in the history of the world. I decided.
2) WE WON ABBA. That was another thing that I thought I knew we would come second in - because we practised a lot and were amusing. People were saying when they didn't think I was listening that Brunel should've won, probably because they thought I would injure them. I would've, but I won. I never won anything before, apart from the St Cecilia competition. That wasn't this special really though was it? I felt pretty darn good. And I got a thank you present. RAVE.
3) We won the competition. Way :) Well, really this is a we had the competition. No French and no PE - 2 worst lessons of my life. Well, 2 of. Maths and IT are worst. They're pants. And I don't think I hate Ms Caldwell. Which is good. Hate is horrible. I think I just dislike her. And sometimes that's hate but a lot of the time it isn't.
4) Josh is great. He cheered me up about myself a bit. And he's really understanding. When you know your oher friends are talking about you, you know Josh is sticking up for you, because he really gets you. He's in my list of favourite people.
I think I might have a change of attitude. I don't want to think I'm crap. Even if I am, I want to be happy with me. Make sense? It'll definitely take a while, but I'll give it a go. I mean, I guess I'm okay at things, more than at some stuff. Like I'm good at music, I pick it up quite fast, and I couldn't tell you what was good about a performance (like all I could say about that posh choir today was that they were really boring, but Alex said apparently it was beautiful) but I'm good at it. And I'm good at essay structure. And German. And I might not be the best person, but I try to be good most of the time.
I don't like me, but I can learn to, right?
Friday, 27 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment