Today I got up. I wondered why, but I couldn't get back... Down again. So then I listened to the Only Men Aloud CD that I got my Grandma for Christmas, but she'd bought it the week before :\. Anyway, I was pretty surprised to find that I actually really like it. Almost as surprised as I was by Katherine Jenkins, but I don't have her CD.
THEN, I found the music for Holly + Riva's dance and I'm going to nick it, change bits and ask if we can do it in the Variety Show. Best music for modern jazz ever.
See what I mean? You should do. 'Cause you should've watched that ^
On the lines of more music. I've just put Simon and Garfunkel on my iPod. They're pretty great. I can't believe I used to hate them. I also put on Snow Patrol and Duffy. Now I need to bring all my Christmas CDs here, because I keep forgetting and I want Kings of Leon on now. Not so much Mystery Jets. If you are thinking about getting 21 by Mystery Jets... Well, stop thinking about it. You might as well get Two Doors Down and Young Love and leave it there, because it's pretty mediocre. Mind you, give me a few weeks and I'll be loving it again.
Apart from this and music I've been writing essays. Well, writing the conclusion to my poetry. I am really surprised with my poetry, it's a lot easier to write than Shakespeare once you knuckle down and get into it. I am actually relatively pleased with something I wrote! Which is both good and unusual.
Next I have to rewrite my Romanovs question f. I can't really remember all the material I need to put in now. Perhaps I will write something else and do History later in the week. After all, there's no deadline.
Getting up and writing essays is a heck of a way to spend your morning.
Sunday, 15 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahahaa i TOTALLY liked simon and garfunkel before you :P
a hazy shade of winter, eh?
Post a Comment