I have two eyes. How interesting.
Just got this email from Zoe Sandford (LOL):
From: orwell.eye@hotmail.co.uk
To: beckypinnington_@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:47:36 +0000
There's still some space in the Culture section if you'd like to write an article about ABBA...
Zoƫ
Um... sure.
ORWELL ARE AWESOME. END OF.
No.
The recent activity in the music department is no mystery to anyone. The interhouse ABBA competition finished last Friday with Orwell emerging as the victors, with a "great performance" and "encompassing the true spirit of inter house". Forget why we won or whether we deserved to, we did, and there's a big shiny cup sitting in House Office waiting for our names to be engraved on it. Everyone worked really hard to achieve our win and deserve a million pounds (GENT!), especially that Becky Pinnington. She's amazing.
Nope.
WHAT THE HELL? I CAN'T WRITE!!!
The recent activity in the music department is no mystery to anyone. The interhouse ABBA competition finished last Friday with Orwell emerging as the victors despite the rest of the school's doubts, with a "great performance" and "encompassing the true spirit of inter house". The prize was a rather large silver cup, which is currently sitting in Orwell House Office waiting to have our names engraved on it. I KISSED THAT CUP.
Don't get too freaked out. I was just happy to have won something. Ever.
Sod it. She can write it herself.
Saturday, 28 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can write. so write some more story :)
Post a Comment