Tuesday, 17 March 2009

MLAH?

Hello fannies. I have been a very busy girl today. I planned ABBA. I did my description again but with a different setting (a beach) and it's still pants. But I did not! Exclaim! Too Much!

My ABBA choreography! Is! Amazing! So amazing that I am going to exclaim about it four times! No, it's not really, I stole it from Yes, Joyful Joyful and Julie Walters being drunk. BUT THE BITS I DID MYSELF ARE GREAT. Honest.

My day today was, in parts, totally hilarious. But I cba to say why. Peony drew me. It's a pretty picture :) but DickFACE nicked my camera so I canny put it on here. But I will. Muahahahahaaaa.

Do not! Exclaim! Too much!

Mlaaaah

Makes sense to me ;)

3 comments:

Peony Gent said...

PLEASE! DO NOT! PUT CRAPPY! PICTURE ON HERE! its crap :(

i'll draw you a better one i promise, but that one didnt really look like you!

ooh i found out sad thing, the cruddy description wasn't one of the boys in the other classes, my dad wrote it :(
xxxxx

Becky said...

Now I'm really disappointed.

Peony Gent said...

don't be Specky - i'll do you a better one now & bring it to school tomozza :)
xx